Member-2-Member Discounts, Military/DoD Civilian Discounts, and Other Coupons
The Chamber is always looking for cost-effective promotional opportunities for member businesses of all sizes.
One value-added benefit of your Chamber membership is our Chamber member discount program, available to all the thousands of full-time employees represented by our almost 400 member businesses. If you’re a member of the Chamber, everyone on your staff is entitled to the Member-2-Member discounts offered by other Chamber businesses.
If you’re looking for an easy, affordable way to promote yourself to other members, this is it! When you sign up to provide a discount to your fellow Chamber members or members of the community, your offer will be listed here, including a special notation on your directory listing on the Chamber’s website.
How it works:
- Be creative! You decide the type of discount that you want to offer and set an expiration date (if desired). Offers must be a minimum of 10% for actual goods and/or services, no “free consultation” or introductory offers (initiation/application fee waivers are acceptable).
- Want to provide coupons for the general public, or for members of our Military/DoD Civilian community? You can do that, too – just select the group for whom you’d like to provide a discount, and set the terms of your offer. Fort Meade's webpage links directly to ours!
- A list of participating companies and their discounts will be listed on our website.
- Customers print out your discount from the Chamber website (members must be logged in as a Chamber member to access member-2-member discounts) and present it to you at time of service.
- No charge to participate – just another great benefit of Chamber membership!
Members of the Chamber of Commerce can post Coupons and Discounts to this page at no charge. Click Here