Lower Your Company's Monthly Utility Bills:
Join the West County Chamber Commercial Energy Co-Op
Commercial Energy CO-OP
When commercial energy purchasing was deregulated in Maryland in 2002, the West County Chamber of Commerce partnered with CQI Associates to establish a Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative for its members. Since then, the West County Chamber of Commerce - CQI Energy Cooperative has helped hundreds of area businesses realize long-term budget stability and savings. In fact, since its inception, CQI Associates has assisted over 20,000 businesses lower their utility bills since 2002.
Benefits of the West County Chamber of Commerce Commercial Energy Cooperative:
This program offers free informational seminars and webinars about energy deregulation and valuable insight into energy procurement options. CQI manages the member education and bid phases of the program, oversees the transition of the members’ energy accounts, and offers continuing technical expertise to members throughout the term of the energy contracts.
- Chamber Members in the program receive better rates that they can do individually.
- Historically, the average co-op member saves about the equivalent of their July electricity bill and/or their February natural gas bill.
- Co-op members share the cost to bring a competitive energy rate to businesses, eliminating the need to go it alone.
- Budget stability (no more roller coaster rates).
- Assistance in being proactive in fulfilling energy buying needs.
- We offer the opportunity for businesses to share in the valuable energy expertise that the cooperative provides.
Learn how your business can benefit from joining the West County Chamber of Commerce - CQI Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative by visiting www.cqiassociates.com or calling 410-848-9050 for more information.
Residential Energy CO-OP
In addition to commercial energy procurement, CQI Associates is also a leader in the Chamber Residential Energy Purchasing Cooperative. CQI offers very competitive fixed supply rates to the chamber residential energy cooperative members. To learn more or to sign up, go to www.cqiassociates.com/residential When signing up, please designate the West County Chamber of Commerce.