Bryan LePage, The Columbia Bank, Chairman
Meets the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Chamber office
To promote and support the businesses of the Chamber’s small business members
by developing initiatives and providing:
- programs designed to increase consumer recognition and patronization of their businesses,
- education regarding small business practices, and
- opportunities for small businesses to interact with each other, larger Chamber members, and the public.
- Promote “Buy Local” through a consumer awareness
campaign including media stories, store decals, social media, and merchant involvement.
Tie into existing programs such as The
3/50 Project and Small Business
Saturday as appropriate.
- Provide hands-on social media education, focusing on its use in business
- Sponsor quarterly panel discussions on topics relevant to small business
management such as outsourcing, brand development, building your client base,
and partnering with your banker.