We keep you INFORMED...
If there's something you need to know about West Anne Arundel County, we're your source - from basic relocation information to the latest development plans.
- Our Box Talk lunches, held bi-monthly, provide up-to-date information on business topics such as digital footprints, business loans and investments, and much more.
- “Beyond BRAC” Briefs give you the latest statistics from Ft. Meade and information on how to reach the personnel working and living there.
- Up-to-the-minute data on hot issues, the latest development plans, business trends, taxes, and employment practices.
- The Small Business Council offers seminars to help you improve your business, including popular “bring-your-own-laptop” social media workshops and quarterly seminars.
- Regular articles and editorials in local media such as The Business Monthly and West County Gazette/The Capital, along with our weekly E-Newsletters, help keep our members and the community at large informed about community issues and opportunities.
- Stop by the Chamber office to check out some of the great resources in our lobby, including area information, Small Business Resource Center's "Tip Sheets," business opportunities, and “how to” guides. While you’re there, drop off your business cards so you can be a resource for someone else!