Government Contractors Guild Mission
The mission of the Government Contractors Guild is to help member companies who are involved in Government Contracting achieve their government contracting goals. Each Guild Member agrees to participate in the success of other Guild Members by providing leads, engaging partnerships and subcontracting opportunities where synergies exist, and providing subject matter expertise in their respective field(s).
Monthly meetings include networking, Guild business, discussion of industry "hot topics," and a presentation.
Apply to Become a Guild Member
We appreciate Marriott International's willingness to host the Government Contractors Guild. Our monthly meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of the month from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. The Marriott location is announced on the registration page each month, with the default location being the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Meade. Future alternate sites are also being considered for easier access to DC/VA participants in one of Marriott's DC Beltway locations.
Register to Attend the GCG Monthly Meeting
Current Council Members
Below is a list of the current Government Contractors Guild Council Members.
- Architecture and Engineering – Ed Keohane, ATCS Engineering
- Construction Services – David M. Jackson, Allen and Shariff
- Consulting Services -Tom Busch, Allagash Group
- Department of Defense Expert - Renee Winsky, Chesapeake Innovation Center
- Financial Services (to the government): (open)
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FFE) Services - Art Hackney, Pathfinders
- IT Administration - (open)
- IT Infrastructure and Solutions - Manny L. Fu, Consultant
- Logistics Services - (open)
- Products – Maureen Sugarman, Haworth
- Real Estate & Facility Management Services - Kevin Wilson, Capitol CREAG, LLC
- Science, Research and Development - Cyber Security - Teresa Taylor, TiCranium
- Training Services - Kip Kunsman, Anne Arundel Community College Cyber Center
Professional Support Services with Specialized Government Contractor Disciplines